In your role as Process Engineer CoE you ensure that processes and machinery standards, are properly documented in a sustainable way. You identify knowledge gaps in the standards and you address the topics interacting with the various stakeholders in the organization. You will be the SME and guarantor of the knowledge transfer. Also, you will build the future by managing industrialization projects and scouting of new technologies.
Product and process support management: Act as an expert to identify the top losses in production and supported areas. Support the production team to gather knowledge linked to the product / process / systems and translate it into high level standards. Manage the technical / scientific knowledge related to the production area (Product & Process & Systems) in order to consistently support the floor and maintain a high level of expertise. Manage transfer knowledge packages to ensure sharing and sustainability of the expertise. Provide guidance and mentoring to Production staff and other departments. Liaise with concerned stakeholders and provide training when required.
- Production process: Ensure that the processes fulfill the requirements, through the development of instructions/procedures and provide adequate action plans in case the controlled parameters are not within the limits. Analyze, propose actions for KPI related problems to maintain process at the optimum level.Provide guidance to production and maintenance to improve their working practices and procedures. Act as Key system user for production related to Information Systems and develop instructions for utilizing the information systems in production, train employees and ensures that they have the necessary knowledge for using the functions of these systems.
- Industrialization: Lead/coordinate industrialization projects from the definition of options/solutions to the implementation and post projects monitoring.
- Create the network: Be consumer oriented. Understand the needs of the different customers, transform them into actions to build the community.
- Anticipate the future: Be a pioneer for future process innovation. Anticipate future needs, scout for state of the art technologies and turn you researches into toolbox to be activated when needed.
- HSE policies: Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience. Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.