Philip Morris Investments B.V. is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for our facility in Bergen op Zoom. Here we are producing semi-products to be used by other PMI sites around the world.
The QA department is a dynamic environment with a constant flow of interesting challenges. You will work with highly sophisticated equipment. It will be your responsibility to support our production from a QA perspective.
- PURPOSE: Maintain QMS for both conventional and RRP and ensure that core quality processes are implemented throughout the organization. Contribute to the compliance of the organization against relevant quality standards
- COMPLIANCE: Ensure that the Quality of products (Conventional / RRP) and internal processes comply with internal and external requirements, standards and policies and maintain relevant certifications.
- QUALITY SYSTEM MANAGEMENT: Ensure the implementation and maintenance of the QMS for both products in liaison with training department. Act as contributor for the local QMS process management related systems, review/approve QMS procedures, work instructions and other quality documents, archiving management
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Contribute to deployment of new Quality projects with the aim to improve overall factory performance and foster the implementation of global initiatives.
- AUDIT: Contribute to the audit readiness including the planning and implementation of inspections/audits assuring risk-free evidence package for regulatory inspection whenever applicable, as well as related remediation activities. Support the coordination of audit program / schedule
- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES: Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Therefore, you will interact with different levels of experience and expertise throughout the organization. You can take on more and more responsibilities and doing this on your own initiative is highly appreciated. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Your application will not be taken into a process if you do not have a valid EU Dutch work permit.