As Quality Engineer, you are responsible for reaching customer quality requirements and ensuring that the quality team skill sets evolve in line with customer expectations. Moreover, you do support internal departments on continuous improvement processes. In this role, you report directly into the Regional Quality Manager (NL).
- Analyze all customer feedback to identify trends and provide continuous improvements.
- Manage, coordinate & drive root cause analyze & corrective action programs at site level.
- Direct involvement in processing and facilitate our ex- and internal complaints.
- Perform process compliance review/audits based on (internal & external) customer requirements
- Define and create processes and Work instructions.
- Develop quality inspection procedures, methods and sampling plans based on performance metrics and/or customer requirements & specifications.
- Give Quality input/support for new processes (launch) & new product introductions (NPI) and complete FMEA’s for new projects or business.
- Facilitate the setting of quality objectives and train, coach and mentor quality and Operational personnel in quality tools and processes.
With over 40 operations in nine countries, in Europe, Middle East and Russia, syncreon is a top Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider serving Europe’s Technology and Automotive leaders. We offer Inbound, Outbound, Export Packing, and Reverse Logistics services. Delivering superior quality value-added services for each of these offerings is our forte.
Our Technology EMEA headquarters is located in Tilburg, the Netherlands. Along with Tilburg, we also have facilities in Waalwijk, Maasvlakte, Amsterdam and Venray.