In your new position as Strategic Project Lead you will lead the strategic projects related to the development and growth of the Flavor Center. Did you know this is the only Flavor Processing Center in the world for PMI? As the new Strategic Project Lead you will assemble Project Teams with the appropriate range of skills and experience. Doing so, you will ensure that tasks and actions are performed on time with the right level of quality. As the new Strategic Project Lead you will be working with the Project Team and Management team, to produce project and work plan with appropriate timelines and budget; matching resources, against priorities, and using maximum flexibility to achieve the project goals. Furthermore, you will manage and deliver project goals within the correct timeframe and budget. You will achieve this by communicating and reporting the progress of the project on regular time intervals, as well as main conclusions, recommendations, risks and mitigation. In the end, you will create a culture of commitment and involvement within the project team and with all relevant stakeholders.
In your new position as Strategic Project Lead, you are responsible for:
- Leading strategic & multi-disciplinary projects, at local and regional level, which require vision, creativity and a systematic, cross-functional perspective.
- Prepare strategic analysis, scenarios, alternatives and business processes, re-design proposals, feasibility studies etc., based on emerging business needs and opportunities
- Present towards Management teams to take appropriate decisions in order to achieve long-term objectives and improve manufacturing cost performance
To be successful in your new role as Strategic Project Lead you need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Finance or similar education;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position, worked in project management within manufacturing or operations (pref. Chemical or FMCG);
- Experience in Flavor Manufacturing is a plus;
- Project Management skills (PMP – AGILE – LEAN Six Sigma)
- Knowledge with MS Office systems;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience with manufacturing consultancy would be an asset;
- Professional knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
As a person, you can be described as a good communicator with a continuous improvement mindset. You like to motivate your colleagues and as the Strategic Project Lead you are strong in understanding others. You have the ability to organize, manage, and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on the results. Through your analytical and proactive attitude, you know how to see through processes and you know how to apply a ‘next level’ of working effectively.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience. Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
We at Philip Morris International are all committed to realizing a dramatic change: completely replacing cigarettes by scientifically substantiated reduced risk smokefree products (RRPs). It is the biggest shift in the history of PMI and the industry. It is the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society. #MakeHistory. PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. Our organization stands for continuous improvement and therefore we not only try to improve our products but our work too. Did you know we have awards for Equal Pay and Top Employer? We are looking for highly talented people who are driven by making a difference to both the organization and the society that they serve. Curiosity, compassion, intellect and energy are a prerequisite.